3 1.5 2
To inquire about viewing times please register through Viewing Tracker http://rubyhousing.viewingtracker.com/
If you are not able to do this phone the office on (03)379 5033.
Bring your photo ID and reference contact details to viewing.
DO NOT go on to the property prior to scheduled viewings
This character three bedroom home nestled in the heart of Strowan also has a sleepout which can be used as a fourth bedroom or as a study or hobby room, it's up to you. Set on a family sized section with plenty of indoor and outdoor living spaces to choose from, there's even a fully fenced swimming pool to splash around in this Summer.
- Neutral colours throughout, 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, 1 single bedroom and sleepout can be used as 4th bedroom.
- Sunny open plan living area with study nook, conservatory, separate lounge making 3 living areas in total.
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, rangehood and new oven with gas cooktop.
- Renovated bathroom with modern vanity and oversized shower. Second toilet off the laundry.
- Double garage with additional off-street parking
- Family sized backyard with swimming pool!
Just a stones throw from the Elmwood Village speciality shops. With great eating places such as Rocksalt and Robbies Elmwood on your doorstep. Not far to Elmwood park, Merivale Mall or Northlands Mall what a great location! So many schools to choose from - walking distance to St Andrews College and zoned for Christchurch Boys High School, Papanui High, Heaton Intermediate, Waimairi and St Patricks Primary Schools what family with school aged children wouldn't want to live here?
No letting fee! 4 weeks rent is bond and 1 weeks rent in advance, this means you need $2875 to move in.
Available for fixed term tenancy, long term only (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding this property, alternatively check out our other homes available at www.rubyhousing.co.nz
Suitable for up to 6 tenants.
Pets OK, no smokers.
View our terms & conditions